There’s more to Milan than shopping! Take a tour of the sights with a Italy à la CARte and get some useful insider tips for your visit.
Here are some of the places we could visit:
- The Duomo
- Museo del Novecento
- Sforzesco Castle
- Leonardo’s Last Supper and Santa Maria delle Grazie
- Pinacoteca Ambrosiana and Pinacoteca di Brera
- Parco Sempione and Giardini Pubblici
- San’Ambrogio Basilica
- The New Starbuck Reserve Roastery, one of the only 3 in the World (Seattle, Shangai & Milan)
- Surrounding beautiful towns such as Pavia and Bergamo
Want to know more about a trip to Milan? Click here.